Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 1 with P90x - Chest and Back/Ab Ripper/Day 1 measurements.





My Day 1 before pictures.

All I can say about day one is wow. I'm going to be in for a real treat with P90x. Day 1 was pull ups, push ups and more pull ups and push ups. Then when you think you are done it's time to do the Ab Ripper. About a hour in total.




The water breaks made me throw up but other then that it was a great work out. Running upstairs to puke depleted my energy but I still finished the workout. Maybe I'm not really in that good of shape after all. The nutrition plan is great and it tells you what to eat. I did not feel deprived at all. I actually probably ate more than I normally would and I definitely took in a lot more protein than usual. I did do Shakeology for breakfast, then a protein bar and shake for snack, lunch was a chicken breast and a handful of almonds. Then another snack. I ate a protein bar and a yogurt. Dinner was a chicken salad with an avocado, some cucumbers and a tomato and then one more protein shake. Boy I'm full. Ok, 1 day down and no junk food. Only 89 more days to go. Some popcorn sure does sounds good.(kidding)

I also took my measurements. I'm really not looking to lose any weight and if I gain a few pounds of more muscle that will be ok too. Just want to tone up and get in great shape all in 90 days.

Weight- 168lbs
Waist- 34in
Hips- 39in
Thigh L- 21in
Thigh R- 21in
Arm L- 14in
Arm R- 14in
Fat% 23
Chest- 43in

No comments:

Post a Comment