Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 15: P90x Chest and Back/Ab Ripper





Well it's Memorial Day and I had to do Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X today. Not to mention we painted the deck which was another workout in itself. Feels like I was doing yoga all day. My poor back.We finished it but only 1 coat and the weather man says it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Great. We needed 2 coats and no rain for at least 24hrs. Don't know if we are going to make it. No bratwursts,hotdogs,sausage or anything bad today. We had some chicken tacos,a bean burrito, avocado and some tomatoes for dinner. Delicious!

Well I finally think the lack of carbs is catching up with me. Todays workout was really hard and I felt really tired. Had a yogurt before hand and tomorrow I will have a banana to see if it gives me a little extra energy. The key to this workout is to keep pushing yourself. You write it all down so try to surpass what you did the week before even if it is only by a couple reps. It all adds up in the end.
When your doing P90x you definitely need to "Bring It"

No comments:

Post a Comment