Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 10: P90x Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper




Day 10 of P90x consists of Shoulders and Arms and the Ab Ripper. I feel really good today. No soreness and not feeling queazy at all anymore. You really need to have a variety of dumbells if you are not using resistence bands. I am still looking to get some off craigslist but it seems hex dumbells are in high demand. I found a set but the guy sold them to the first person that looked at them. Waiting for a call back from another but we will see what happens. I'm being stubborn and I refuse to pay a dollar a pound or more in some places. There just weights. New or used, same thing to me so I'll keep looking for used.

I did't step on the scale today so I'm not sure where my weight is at. Hopefully I have been eating enough. I feel full all the time and I am sticking to the plan plus a couple hundred extra calories since I am not trying to lose any weight. I will have to remember to check it out tomorrow.

My hip flexors are feeling so much better. I can't belive that simply doing bicycles made them as sore as they were. I think I am finally used to it.

Since starting P90x I had not done any of the normal weight lifting I normally do nor have I ran at all. Maybe I'll go for a jog this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment