Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 13: P90x Kenpo X




Well it's Memorial Day weekend and I cheated yesterday. Had a margarita and a beer and some great mexican food. Well I guess that wasn't too bad. Today was kenpo x. For me kenpo x is almost like a rest day. It is not to difficult and is mostly a cardio workout. Throw some kicks, punches and blocks. Puts a nice little break in for my muscles. My glutes need it. They are just a little sore from legs and back. This is the one workout that really should not to hard for anyone in fairly good shape.

We also stripped the deck today to get it ready to paint and this was like another workout itself even though C (love of my life) was doing most of the work. She skipped her yoga x workout today since we both fell asleep as soon as we hit the couch after the deck.Feeling a little tired.(She'll do it tomorrow) Lack of carbs I think. Only allowed 1 during this fat schredder phase. The P90x protein bars help with that though.
Well tomorrow is a rest day. Ahhhhhhh. Hopefully the deck will be dry so we can start on it and maybe I'll throw back a few beers while we watch the wings hopefully beat the blackhawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment