Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 25: P90x Stretch X





Well it's day 25 of P90x and today was Stretch X. You could do this workout in the previous 3 weeks on the 7th day or you can rest. I always chose to rest. Today was the first time I have done the P90x Stretch X workout and I must say it feels pretty good. Stretch x really loosens you up. I think I am starting to get a little more flexible after doing the Yoga x and now with this stretch x I will be a gumby doll in no time. (doubt it) Once again it is a great way to mix it up so you are not doing the same thing all the time.

Well it's time to go watch the wings hopefully beat up on the Penguins tonight. This will set the stage so we can win the cup at home on Saturday night. Looks like I'll be cheating on my nutrition plan again.


No comments:

Post a Comment