Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 12: P90x Legs and Back/ Ab Riper X





Well I have come to the conclusion that P90x Legs and Back is definitely the hardest workout for me this far. The only things I did to workout my legs prior to P90x were calf raises, some leg curls and some jogging. All these lunges and chair poses have my legs going crazy. Definitely not used to it. But it feels great to work all of those muscles that have had no work in such a long time. Probably since high school is the last time I did anything close to this type of wokout.

If you are thinking about doing P90x then I say go for it. It is a great workout program so far and I have nothing negative to say about it. "Bring it" Tomorrow is kenpo and then a break on sunday. I am looking forward to starting week 3 since I am feeling really good. I have also noticed the bloated feeling I usually have when I wake up in the morning is going away. Hmmmmmm. Could it be the nutrtion plan? Maybe the nutter butters, microwave popcorn, tostitos and jalapeno cheese dip, white rice,bread,pasta, can of coke at midnight has something to do with that bloated feeling. I really didn't eat that junk everyday but it still gave me that bloated feeling even if I ate it 3 days ago.

It is also Memorial Day weekend so I know I will probably cheat this weekend. I'll try to keep it to a 12 pack. LOL. For those of you who do not know Memorial Day is the day we remember all of those who have died for this country. So I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you in the military. Past and Present.


No comments:

Post a Comment