Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 68: P90X Legs and Back/Ab Ripper





Day 68. P90X Legs and Back/Ab Ripper. Pull ups, sneaky lunges, wall squats, more pull ups and more lunges. This is a tough work out especially if you add the weights during the exercises. You will have to work up to that but it makes it all that much harder. I'm going to have to get some weight gloves. My hands are pretty beat up from the pull ups and Back and Bicep day. The dumbells and pull up bar have taken its toll. I can't find decent padding to wrap my home made pull up bar with so I just used 2 layers of hockey tape. Not enough. it still hurts. I'm hoping the gloves will fix that. It is very easy to slack off in Phase 3. You will be able to do all of the movements pretty well and you won't be very sore anymore so you might find yourself just repeating the previous week. Don't do it. Always try and get in more reps and more weight. More pull ups, more push ups, jump higher and dig deeper. Your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment