Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 19: P90x Legs and Back / Ab Ripper







Day 19 for P90x was Legs and Back and Ab Ripper. This work out is still hard but getting easier. I love working all of these different muscles. Pretty sure I didn't get all of my calories today but I didn't feel hungry either. It's tough sometimes when you are busy. Hamstrings are a little sore but I know they were neglected before I started. P90x is great for me since I babied one of my legs about 6 years ago because of back problems. I probably limped on it for about 4 months and then needed back surgery. With P90x you are focusing on each leg seperately and it is really helping me out. Even though it was 6 years ago one leg doesn't have as much muscle as the other so hopefully after P90x they will be equal again in strength and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment