Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 9: P90x Plyometrics



Ahhh. Day 9 with P90x plyometrics. Last week this day was pretty hard. Today it was still hard but a little easier. Hmm-oxymoron. This work out really makes me sweat. My soreness is pretty much gone and I feel really good. Right now as I am writing this I feel like I could do another work out. I can see how this plyometric workout could give explosive power to any athlete. What a great work out to add to any sports program.


Once again I want to say that this program so far has been very challenging and a lot of fun. I had never done any dvd workouts or anything before this except running and lifting weights. Doing P90x is like have your own personal trainer with you in your home without spending a fortune for the trainer. Tony Horton makes it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment