Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 5: P90x Legs and Back/Ab Ripper




Well today with P90x consisted of Legs and Back and then Ab Ripper. Not too bad as I think I am not getting used to the beating my body is taking. Nothing too drastic. Some more pull ups and great leg work. My hip flexors are still sore but I think by monday they should be fine. During my weight training I did do some leg extensions and calf raises so I think that prepared me a little bit for todays work out. If it wasn't for that I don't think I would be walking very well right since my hamstrings are a little sore as are my hip flexors. Calves and quads feel pretty good but they would have been pretty sore if I wasn't working them before hand.

I'm still looking for some hex dumbells. Buck a pound brand new was kind of expensive since you can find them for about 50 cents a pound used. I've been looking on Craigs List and found a set but they haven't emailed me back yet.

I didn't eat anything prior to P90x today except a yogurt about an hour before.Not feeling queazy anymore and I ate pretty good after my work out. Some egg whites, veggies and a protein shake. I did eat a lot today but it was all clean food. No garbage yet. I was pretty hungry today and I did eat a little more but I had to add some calories since I lost 3 lbs and I'm not trying to lose any weight. I have a lot of energy today. I feel like I can do another work out. Kenpo tomorrow and then Sunday is a break. Yessss. Relax time.

No comments:

Post a Comment