Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 90 P90X Results and Pictures

These are my day 90 results pictures of 90 days with P90X and following the nutrition plan about 90% for the full 90 days. What a great work out. I would recommend P90X to all.

Day 1 P90X


Day 90 P90X




Day 1 P90X


Day 90 P90X


Day 1 P90X


Day 90 P90X



Weight 164 lbs
Chest 42 in
Waist 33 in
Hips 38 in
Right Arm 14in
Left Arm 14in
Right Thigh 21in
Left Thigh 21in
Body fat% 12.7%

I lost 6.2% body fat while doing P90X, all from my mid section. Everything else stayed the same. I am using these calipers that measure body fat and I am not sure how accurate this measurement is. I might be a little lower but I'm not positive. Lost 4 lbs but hope to gain it back as soon as I start hitting the weights again.(Not in my mid section tough) I drank Shakeology during the full 90 days. What a great drink. Love the greenberry. Also ate a lot of P90X Protein Bars and had a protein shake when I needed it. You can also check out my day 30 P90X results pictures or my day 60 P90X results pictures. I also saved 25% off of all my Beachbody purchases since I became a coach. It really is a lot of fun helping people get started with Team Beachbody. Want to become a Beachbody coach? Want to save 25% on P90X or more? Of course you do.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your P90X Exercise Program today!

Want to make some extra money with P90X? Check out my Beachbody Coach page.

Yes, Greenberry and Chocolate Shakeology are awesome meal replacement shakes. If you are looking to give yourself the nutritional advantage I highly recommend you buy Shakeology.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good for someone who already weight trains.
    Did you do the double version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the classic version. I really never worked my back as much as P90X does and with P90X I did a lot more variety of exercises.

    ReplyDelete