Monday, August 17, 2009

90 Days of P90X are done. Now What do I do?




Well now that my first 90 days of P90X workouts are complete I need to figure out what I want to do now. I have read where one guy did one week of P90X and one week of weight lifting and then alternated like that every week. So far for the past 8 days I have done a lot of weight lifting, chest, shoulders and tri's, core synergistics, back and biceps, plyometrics and the ab ripper. I need to gain back the weight I lost but in a place other than my belly. I thought about getting the P90X Plus work outs or One on One with Tony Horton but I am still not sure yet.


P90X is a great work out program and it is a great head start on fitness for the rest of your life. We will probably always follow the nutrition plan at least 90%. It is a great plan. I was never hungry or felt deprived in any way. Also being part of the Beachbody community is a great thing. It is a place you can go to find work out buddies and lots of fitness-minded individuals just as yourself. You can also get personalized meal plans, trainer tips, chat room,recipes, nutrition tips, slim kitchen videos and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment