Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 2- P90x Plyometrics



Wooooo Hoooo! Day 2 burns up your leggs real good but at the same time it feels good because you know you are really working those leg muscles. I didn't think I was going to be sore from day 1 but I am. A little bit in my lower triceps, a little in my upper back and my hip flexors are sore. You also do the Ab Ripper on chest and back day. Really didn't make my abs sore but those darn bicycles sure did make my hip flexors sore. Still feel like I am eating a ton since I am eating 5-6 times a day and getting a lot of protein. Usually I do not eat this much. No cravings so far. Not even for rice, pasta or bread which were a big part of my diet. I can still see the king size bag of Better Made bbq chips on top of the frig and I don't even want them. Should have threw them out like the book said. All well. I have will power.

I can say one thing, a hot shower after these work outs sure does feel like a million bucks. Nothing feels strained and the work outs are great. Looking forward to what tomorrow brings. "You can do anything for 30 seconds, right?" Sounds easy enough until you are into about 40 minutes of it. Then you really feel the burn.

3 comments:

  1. ey wuzzup man... im gonna b on day 2 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitly bro- im on day 7 now- been tracking ur progress as wellf or motivation

    ReplyDelete