Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 6: P90x Kenpo X




Well Day 6 of P90x consisted of Kenpo X which is mostly cardio, kicking and punching. Felt like a break from all of the push ups, pull ups, squats etc. Hip flexors are starting to feel better but now my gluts and hamstrings are sore. I am looking forward to rest on day 7. You can do the P90 x Stretch x or just take a day off. Right now I think I'll be taking the day off and I'll be watching the Wings hopefully beat the Blackhawks to start the western conference finals. I fell of the wagon on the nutrition plan a little bit since I attended a communion party and there was cheese cake, italian sausage, pasta, some sort of jello, whipped cream pudding thing and a bunch of other goodies as well. Needless to say I sampled them all. Had to. It was my civic duty.

I don't think that this work out was too difficult. Felt kind of good to just keep moving without really putting any stress on any muscle group. Looks like there is a method to the madness. It will be hard if you haven't done cario in a while but I have been working out so I am in ok shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment