Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 17: P90x Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper





Well the journey continues with P90x Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper. I am happy to say my hip flexors are no longer sore. Finally. I can do all movements without any soreness at all. Worked my shoulders and arms real good today. I still didn't have all the correct weights so I didn't get the correct reps in but today I found a set of hex dumbells on craigslist from 5 lbs up to 40 lbs except for the 25 lbs. Got them all for $120. I was happy with the price considering they were $1 a pound everywhere I looked and I got 310 pounds for $120.

I am so glad on started P90x. For the most part I feel good everyday and the days I feel sluggish I know it is because of the lack of carbs in this phase. This will all change in phase 2 as I am aloowed to have 3 carb servings during this phase instead of 1. Yoga X tomorrow. Yippieeeee. (yeah right)

No comments:

Post a Comment