Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 45: P90x Back and Biceps/Ab ripper





Day 45. P90x Back and Biceps/Ab Ripper Ahhh. The half way point for P90x. Today felt tougher than last week. My arms are spent today. Pull ups were tough and the corn cob pull ups were really hard today but all in all I really like this work out. You can really feel it in your arms. You get a lot of bicep reps in. My back feels good also. I think I might have thrown something out of wack last week with either the lawn mowers or the pull ups but today was just fine. Then just when you think you are done with that last super set then it is time for Ab Ripper x. Ab Ripper is not to bad any more. My hip flexors are still fine and I even have started using a medicine ball to do the mason twist. "Bring It"

No comments:

Post a Comment