Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 47: P90x Legs and Back/Ab Ripper




Day 47. P90x Legs and Back/Ab Ripper. All I can say is wall squats. Those of you that are doing P90x know what I mean. They Buuuuuurn. In a good way. Pull ups and more pull ups. Wear gloves, your hands will love you for it. I need to get a pair very soon. They will really come in handy on bicep day. All those curls and pull ups take their toll on your hands. This is also the last week of this routine. Next week starts week 8. Kind of a recovery week but i'm not to sure I would call it that since I have to do Yoga X twice next week. Just when you start getting used to a routine Tony Horton switches it up. That's where the muscle confusion comes in. I can't believe after next week I will be in phase 3 which is the final phase. The home stretch. Debating on getting Shaun T's Insanity when it comes but I haven't decided for sure yet. I want to get back on the weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment