Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 26: P90x Core Synergistics



For me day 26 of p90x consisted of core synergistics for the second time this week. Great workout once again. You get to do some rolling around on the ground and some light work with the dumbells or bands. I really do not want to do P90x Yoga x tomorrow but I said I will stick with the plan so I guess I will just have to grin and bear it. My core is definitely starting to look different. I ate a little more today since I dropped to 163. I need to get back to 170. Maybe I'll stop at Dunkin Donuts and get about 24 donut holes and an extra large coffee with tons of cream and sugar. That might do the trick. NOT. I'll be a good boy and have my protein shake. Its almost day 30 and I am looking forward to posting some 30 day P90x results pictures. Maybe I'll put them side by side with day 1 p90x pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment