Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 30: P90x Plyometrics




Ahhhhh. Day 30. P90x Plyometrics. This work out really makes me sweat. Jumping, squats, more jumping, squat jacks. Really gets the heart pumping. Plus, my nutrition plan changes in this phase. Wooo hoo! I get to eat 3 carbs a day instead of 1. Hmmmm. Hope that means french fries, beer and pizza. (kidding) Exercises are starting to get a little easier so now more than ever this is where you have to push yourself and keep proper form. Especially if you want to see great results. get low in those squats. Hold those poses. In other words "Bring It". You should be breathing hard, sweating and shaking during some poses. If you're not then you need to push harder. I will be taking some new pictures and measurements later today and I will post them. I know I lost some belly fat. Not that I have too much fat on me but I know my belly is smaller. Probably lost a few pounds but I will try to put those back on. I'm sure my body fat percentage will be lower also.

No comments:

Post a Comment