Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 3: P90x Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper



87 more days to go! Today was P90x shoulders and arms and then ab ripper. My hip flexors are still sore from the ab ripper on day 1 so when I had to do it again today it really burned. Triceps are still a little sore and shoulders are a little sore as well. Biceps aren't sore nor are my forearms. The hip flexor thing really has me puzzled or should I say surprised. They did get sore when I was running but doing them damn bicycles during the ab ripper are something else. I figure I should be done with the sorness by the end of next week.(hopefully) Still no cravings for anything since I am getting more than enough food. I have been sticking to the nutrition plan. One thing I did want to mention is that for shoulders and arms you will need some dumbells if you are not using resistence bands. I didn't have all the various weights so I was stuck with some too heavy and some too light. I will have to get some before the next time I need them. I used 35 lbs and 18 lbs. I need 20lbs, 25 lbs,30 lbs and probably 40 lbs also.

I am also going to try not eating before before I do my work out. I usually do a shake about an hour before but still felt a little queazy. I am going to see what happens if I just do my shake right after. If I feel like I am bonking I will probably eat a banana about 45 minutes before I start. This is something I will tweak over the next few days to see what makes me feel best. The problem with this is I can only eat 1 fruit serving since I am level 2 and I usually like to save it for later. We will see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment