Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 8: P90X Chest and Back / Ab Ripper




Well today was day 8 with P90x and I must say it felt good to take a much needed break yesterday. I almost felt guilty for not working out. I did do some stretching during the wings game but did not do P90x stretch x. Today was chest and back/ab ripper again. My hip flexors are feeling much better and the sorness is starting to go away everywhere. Doing a ton of push ups but I have to get my pull ups up more. I need to get them to about 20 reps. Only ate a yogurt about 45 mins before working out and I felt fine. No puking or queazy feeling. You will have to find what is right for you. Some people will be able to eat before working out with no problems, some people will need to eat before they work out because they need the energy and some people like myself will just chow down afterwards. Still following the nutrition plan and not craving anything yet. This is one thing that has really surprised me so far is that I am not feeling hungry at all. I thought with no pasta and rice or bread that I would be left with an empty stomach. WRONG! I'm stuffed and still have to eat more. Still looking for some dumbells and you can use the dumbells as push up bars so I will not be buying any push up bars.

I can see how p90x would benefit any athlete and help them elevate their game. From bowling to golf or baseball to football P90x will definitely help get you to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment