Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 31: P90x Back and Biceps/Ab Ripper





Day 31. P90x Back and Biceps/Ab Ripper. You know it's funny beacause I was just thinking that we really haven't done any intense bicep work yet, until today. I was wondering when it was coming and my question was answered. In the other work outs we did some pull ups and some curls but those didn't really leave me feeling it like today's work out did. Today really focused on the biceps and I can feel it. (in a good way) All kinds of curls today. Felt pretty good. I really didn't have a ton of energy this morning but I still did the best I could. Sometimes I think I would be better off doing these work outs later on in the day when I have more energy. Come to think of it I did have a yogurt instead of a banana before my work out. I think the banana is better. Gives me a little boost I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment