Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 36: P90x Chest, Shoulders and Triceps/Ab Riper




Day 36 of P90x consists of Ab Ripper and Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I still can't believe my legs are still sore from legs and back on friday. I only used light dumbells too. I still made it through today. Good thing there were really no legs involved. Only engaged the hip flexors during the Ab Ripper and they were not sore from friday. Ab Ripper is getting a little easier to do now also and it does not make my hip flexors sore anymore. I stil can't believe what a neglected muscle that was on me. Who knew? That is also one of the great things about P90x. You use all of these little muscles you didn't know you have. Now that the Stanley Cup Playoffs are over I should't have to worry too much about straying from the nutrition plan with some beers. The days I did get a few extra calories I just made sure I worked extra hard the next day. Well, tomorrow is plyometrics and I sure do hope my legs are back to normal by then. If not, it's going to be an even harder work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment