Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 57. P90X Chest and Back/Ab Ripper






Day 57. P90X Chest and Back/Ab Ripper. Holy cow! I totally forgot how hard this work out was. You don't do it at all in the second phase but now it is back with a vengeance. Push ups, pull ups, more push ups, more pull ups and just when you figure out that you are finally done then you have to do the Ab Ripper too. Pull ups were pretty tough today. Max reps on almost everything today. I think this might be the hardest work out. Then again I thought yoga was the hardest but now it's not that bad. I guess because of the muscle confusion, different work outs are going to feel harder and sometimes easier depending on when you do it. Also time of day seems to play an important role. Even though I work out in the morning I do have more energy in the afternoon. You will have to work P90x into your schedule at a time that is best for you. The important thing is to get going. Great things happen once you set your plan into motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment