Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day4: P90x Yoga X



This was the first time in my life that I ever done any form of yoga and there are no words to describe it. The stretching was great and the timing of it was perfect since I am still sore but there are definitely poses that were hard for me to hold. There were also some poses that I could not hold. I can see now that I need to work on my flexibility. Even though the other days made me sore I think this was the toughest workout so far. Maybe I feel that way since yoga is new to me. It's amazing to me how flexible the people in this workout are. I'm sure I'll get there with some work. Thats one of the great things about P90x. There is always a modified move so you can build up to the advanced moves. Tony Horton is hilarious in the Yoga X workout. He had me laughing a couple of times that I almost had to stop for a second.

Well I passed on eating anything this morning since my banana was no longer on the counter. I think a gorilla stole it. Well maybe my honey stole it. Thats ok, I still love her anyway. She's in her third week of
P90x and she is "Bringing It" too and as you can see she's no gorilla. Tomorrow I will do the same and eat after my workout. Everyone is different so you will have to figure out what works for you. Still no cravings and I still feel like I am eating a ton. I lost 3 lbs i 4 days and I do not want to lose any weight so I might have to add 400 - 500 more calories. My Detroit Red Wings just advanced to the western conference finals so I know that a 12 pack of beer and Lafayette Coney Island is going to be inevitable but maybe I'll be able to hold off to the finals.(nahhh)

One thing is for sure. This is a great program and I am very glad I started it. The Beachbody community is huge and the message boards are very helpful if you have questions. I can't believe how many people are out there who have done this program and continue on to P90x + when they are done. If you don't think your ready for P90x just yet there is always Power 90 to get you going. Beachbody has a program for everyone. From Project you type 2 to P90x to the New Extreme workout program by Shaun T coming out called Insanity, there is something for everyone. Even the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment