Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 18: P90x Yoga X





Well it's confirmed for sure. I'm now flexible nor can I keep my balance very well. I'm not sure I like P90x Yoga X at all but Im sure a lot of people say the same thing. I guess it probably doesn't help that I stayed out and watched the Red Wings beat the Blackhawks and advance to the Stanley Cup Finals. Just in case you were wondering, YES, I did cheat and had some beers. Emmm. Nice and cold. If you are new to yoga, and I am, then it will be difficult. I don't think it's normal to stand on one leg then stick the other one straight out while you grab your toes. It's hard enough standing on one leg. I can say one thing for sure. P90x Yoga will make you sweat and shake. Trying to hold these poses is very difficult. I can't even do them all the way and they are still hard. Next week for me is week 4 and I have to do Yoga X twice that week. As of now I can tell you that I am not looking forward to it.


Tony doesn't have you do all of these poses but you do enough. I can't believe some people do Yoga 4 and 5 times a week. Amazing. The flexibilty is incredible. You are definitely engaging muscle fibers in a whole new way as well as getting some good stretching. Maybe instead of resting on rest day I will do the Stretch X workout. Might help with the Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment