Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 82: P90X Legs and Back/Ab Ripper





Day 82. P90X Legs and Back/Ab Ripper. Today was tough. I don't think I got enough carbs yesterday. I did not want to do the Ab Ripper today. I was really feeling tired. I made it through though. You have to Bring it. Just goes to show you that nutrition is very important. You need to fuel your body in order to bring the intensity. Today was the last tough work out of this initial 90 days. Kenpo tomorrow and recovery week next week. Yoga, core, kenpo and then were done. My hands are also killing me today. I bought some gloves but they were ripped when I brought them home so I need to return them. Back and bicep day really gets your hands if you are using dumbells and then more pull ups today don't help at all either. All well. I think I bought the gloves too late since there is only 8 days left and I won't be using the dumbells during these last 8 days. That's ok. I'll use them when I start back up on the weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment