Monday, September 7, 2009

More Life After P90X



Well after 90 days of P90X I find myself still doing the exercises and popping in the videos. Last week I did upper body weight lifting on Mon, Wed and Fri. On Tues I did P90X Legs and Back minus the pull ups since I did upper body the previous day. Thurs I did P90X Plyometrics and some more leg exercises like squats and leg extensions. I really don't have a routine down yet but I am looking to put together some sort of hybrid work out that incorporates P90X. I lost a few pounds during my 90 days with P90X so I am looking to put in back on but not in my waste. I am pretty much still following phase 3 of the nutrition plan but I do cheat every now and then. If I want something I eat it. I do not feel deprived at all nor do I have any cravings. I have to work the P90X Yoga X in somewhere. I haven't done it since my last week of P90X. I'm thinking I might try and do it on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment