Monday, September 28, 2009

P90X Mix and match.



That's Taylor and I in the picture getting ready to head out for her soccer game. She "Brings It" sometimes doing Plyometrics and Yoga. I am sure it will help her to bend it like Beckham. Sometimes we make it a P90X family affair.

So far after my first 90 days of P90X that is what I have been doing. Mixing and matching. I have been working my upper body on Monday-Wednesday-Friday and then on Tuesday-Thursday and sometimes Saturday I will do so leg exercises and usually P90X plyometrics or Core Synergistics. I also have some One on One with Tony Horton workout that I throw into the mix as well. So far this has been working out pretty well. I have been hitting the bench press once again and building my strength back up. I seemed to lose some in my chest during P90X but gained endurance. I have also been going a little heavier on the curls and extensions and such.

I have also been sticking to the nutrition plan. I think it is pretty much embedded in my brain now. Of course I am not perfect and I have to have some brews now and again or maybe some cheese cake but for the most part I am still eating pretty clean at least 90% of the time.

1 comment:

  1. P90X, on the other hand, is designed with a different purpose. The nutrition plan is designed to help you change your body composition, not just just lose weight. Which means you will be eating to build muscle, not just lose fat. It's designed with a heavy dose of resistance training, again so that you build muscle, not just lose fat.
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete